I'm a Software Engineer recently working in DevOps Lead and Enterprise and Solutions Architect roles at Beyond in our London studio.
The tech specs:
- I'm learning programming in Go.
- I'm (still) writing a lot of (way too complex) Bash scripts to glue things together.
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform. I've tried creating my own tools in the past.
- Configuration management and automation with Ansible.
- Building all of the DevOps pipelines. Power user of pre-commit framework.
- Cloud Architecture and Engineering, mainly on AWS and Google Cloud infrastructure.
- I've also used DigitalOcean for my personal projects.
I've previously developed web applications and designed cloud-based solutions for various well-known brands at Dare.
Other things I like:
- Writing a lot of technical documentation with pretty pictures.
- Hand grinding and brewing my own coffee with AeroPress or V60 and trying new online coffee shops and flavours.
- Drinking beer that doesn't taste like beer.
- Posting pictures of my food and drinks on social media.
- Buying and wearing (colourful) caps and hats. You can bring me a new one as a gift!
Suomeksi: Oon kova koodari.